Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichigo's final Getsuuga!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingCookie
Kunai
Kunai
KingCookie

Ichigo's final Getsuuga! Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

To really be honest, i was let down, don't get me wrong it was absolutly amazing!! but i would of liked to see more of it, like a episode of how epic it was Vs Aizen.

Insted of the small 3 minutes you see him in D=

Your opinions? =]
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

yea the first seasons were incredible the beginning all the mystery and fear of dead is gone is
now turned into a childish power ranger fight type of thing.

i get what you mean the current ark with x cution is totally overdoing the same theme over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://darkside.niceboard.net
KingCookie
Kunai
Kunai
KingCookie

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah i agree, i loved it at the beginning because it was all new, and everything was so suprising and awesome, but now... it's just getting boring and old..

The current ark looks fun, i just want to see Kenpachi some more Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Nightmare

Jump little Frog
ping says MOO!
Top Dark Side forum poster

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:14 pm

I agree with all of you, beginning was misterious and now like dark said is just to much destructive power its seems like i m watching DBZ xD
Back to top Go down
KingCookie
Kunai
Kunai
KingCookie

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Lol! you can't go wrong with a bit of DBZ though Razz
But the thing is in the new arc, a 7th seat? Has basicly beaten 8 of the 13 captains, which is full on ridiculous :\
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:16 am

i like how death note's plot is very dark and mysterious i think the aouthor tried to do that in the biggining and then turned into a mainstream manga i love when ichigo whent to the shinigami world, and cookie is right now all the gotei13 seems useless and super weak XD
Back to top Go down
http://darkside.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's final Getsuuga!   Ichigo's final Getsuuga! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo's final Getsuuga!
Page 1 of 1