Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

item finding from begginer to forbidden mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamite90
Shinobi
Shinobi
dynamite90

MEdium MOnsters!!
Excellent JOB!! DYN

item finding from begginer to forbidden mode Empty
PostSubject: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm

here i will add most of the lw's that are good to have from begginer to forbidden mode :

Luna Sword, Tornado Edge, Murasame, Minerva Robe, Dragonbone, Daedalus Lance, Coma Puncher, Chaos Blade, Zangetsu, Sirens Wish, Dragon Shield, Psionic Blade, Hurricane Slasher, Nagrarok, Moon Chaser, Gigas Gloves, Mythril Knife, Cosmic Blade, Levantine, Atomos Blade, Crying Spear, Demonic Fang, Skull Rod, God Hand, Angel Slayer, Genji Armor, Soul Blade, Alpha Rod, Cursed Ribbon, Mace of Zeus, Revive Armor, Immortal Blade, Garuda, Ashura Sword, Tortoise Mail, Terrorizer, Demon Hit, Neo Fang, Kali Blade, Masamune, Recovery Blade, Muramasa, Dark Saber, Mjolnir, Deathbringer, Apocalypse, Ragnarok, Zodiac Blade, Zanzibar, Attila, Siegfried, Deimos, Magirock, Fafniel, The Nue, Omnipresent Mask, Ghostclothes, Exodus, Musashi and Santa Claws

if i missed anything tell me and i will add it :)
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Shinobi
Shinobi
Zumi

yay! \o/
Mr. Zumister
you know it bitch

PostSubject: Re: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm

dont think its useful... most of these LWs are bad, I wouldnt waste my time just to search for them. U missed many lws like bahamut fang, hexa etc etc. Each LW is unique to every team, I mean one team may need valkyrian while other wants Void Orb.. by the way, if you still wanna leave this, i suggest to sort these LWs like this:
Begginer:
Herp LW
Derp LW
Omfg LW

Easy:
Herpa LW
Derpa LW

etc etc.

anyways.... despite of all what i said now.. good job
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

PostSubject: Re: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 am

excellent job dyn!!! work more on itt add pictures and how important is to get IF for example i dont know whats is better ninja dog or yonbi?

what is more important for progressors if mixing this things taking the ryo lws or the reroll maybe the if??

great jobb!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkside.niceboard.net
dynamite90
Shinobi
Shinobi
dynamite90

MEdium MOnsters!!
Excellent JOB!! DYN

PostSubject: Re: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 am

well most players know the lw on what mode they are, so i just wrote those who are good, im not gonna add valkyrian, hexa sword or other crappy lw that u know ur not gonna need for the next mode :)), only if u don't like to play with the best lw's in the game, and play with the most crappiest of them :P, like exp blade or something else that doesn't gives attack, tai, nin or reroll :)
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Shinobi
Shinobi
Zumi

yay! \o/
Mr. Zumister
you know it bitch

PostSubject: Re: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 pm

how many times i have to tell you.. hexa is one of best early temp lws... +20 attack, +20 sta and +10 end.. it rivals even Daedalus lance.. when its even more useful than Daedalus Lance against kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: item finding from begginer to forbidden mode   item finding from begginer to forbidden mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

item finding from begginer to forbidden mode
Page 1 of 1