Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Rework - camping and progressors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

Clan Rework - camping and progressors Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rework - camping and progressors   Clan Rework - camping and progressors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

i need to know who is willing to go camping with their alt or they are ready to go camping with their main.

i know drenii already has, we lost 4 good rfs and so far our clan rank is declining if you guys wnat to progress is fine tho i dont get anoyed by dropping the clan rank but is just our of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
http://darkside.niceboard.net
WeReWoLf
Captain
Captain
WeReWoLf

Legendary Toad
KAGE LEVEL
SHUM SHUM
Tourney Winner

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rework - camping and progressors   Clan Rework - camping and progressors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

And you also know i am gonna camp in RF after beating hard ... Told ya long ago (D)
Back to top Go down
Tomieh
Shinobi
Shinobi
Tomieh

Legendary Toad
CW!!!
Be Smart And Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rework - camping and progressors   Clan Rework - camping and progressors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm

my alt will camp with 1 FNJ , not sure if it'll do hard though, if the hard event isn't to far away then i can start camping after medium. but i think i'll need to do hard first.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia
Shinobi
Shinobi
Scorpia

Strong Shinobi
hes Strong NInja

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rework - camping and progressors   Clan Rework - camping and progressors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Im working on my alt team atm to go camping later on. But for now its nothing worth to mention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rework - camping and progressors   Clan Rework - camping and progressors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Rework - camping and progressors
Page 1 of 1