Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Disscussion

Go down 
+3
Darklegend
Scarlet
fairo4125
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fairo4125
Shinobi
Shinobi
fairo4125

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 am

What do you think of Naruto and Who is your favourite character and why and who is your least favourite Ill start off.

Naruto is a strong genin but at times acts like a stupid noob. My favourite character is Kakashi because he never loses his vision because of the Magekyou Sharingan and also because he is strong. My Least favourite is probally Gaara because he is a useless character in the series who has done nothing so far to benefit anyone or even himself he only became Kazekage and shouldnt even be Kazekage because he is too weak to be. :)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
BlackOps
BlackOps
Scarlet

Toad

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:03 pm

My favorite is Itachi , cuz his life story is so cool , and because he is a splendid Ninja...he shouldn't have Died =(.
My least favorite it god damn Sasuke.....stupid emo-kid...>=3
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 pm

i have many favorites characters,
i like nagato for example, i find his story very sad how he became ninja, and how the trio had a sensai for a short time, that must have being painfull for them.

i also like, lee, konohamaru, akamaru, the frog sage.

my worst character would be karin, i think shes useless lol....

also i disliked shikamaru's sensai, i think he was just plain weak.. and lazy...
Back to top Go down
http://darkside.niceboard.net
fairo4125
Shinobi
Shinobi
fairo4125

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 am

Scarlet: LMFAO haha you hate Sasuke I find itachi shouldnt of died I think they could've continued his life abit longer so we can explore more about his life
Kurai: Well Karin is seriously useless she has nothing to contribute to Taka she isnt even good for healing after you bite her she is basically useless and her sensory is not even useful if you think about it sasuke's sharingan should cover up for about all that.
Back to top Go down
Gonisho
Shinobi
Shinobi
Gonisho

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 am

Gaara, Lee, Naruto, and Jaraiya. The original series was only interesting up to the point where Sasuke left.

Shippuden was set on the same tones as the original, but I think of late Kishi has made the Sauce a powerhouse and almost ruined the manga.

Will be nice to see Naruto train with Bee though.
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 am

yes that will definetly bring new spice to the story ^ ^

and what was kishimoto thinking with kabuto's abilities? mehh..
i dont think i was surprised about it, i mean let orochimaru go already !!
hes being around for 10 years it gets annoying,, and now the new secret weapon? bring everybody back?? lol
:P

if the curve goes as dragonball story line went im pretty sure that naruto next season will look like : imposible to beat ninja apears! naruto train to beat him, other semi god ninja appears and naruto train again...
i dont think that letting hanzou die that fast was a good idea.

id like to see more action from other people.
like showing the story of other sealed beast ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Gonisho
Shinobi
Shinobi
Gonisho

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Living Corpse Reanimation was a bit of needed evil just to keep Shippuden going a bit longer. I mean almost everyone of the bad guys was dead, and The Sauce has become the baddest of the bad.

I think Kishi could have effectively stretched the manga ALOT farther if he'd have went back and focused on the other characters for awhile.

The other teams of the Leaf would've spiced things up. They didn't need Akatsuki to fight, they could've been fighting pretty much anyone as long as it was a challenge and showed their growth.
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm

btw gonisho gratz on ngetting drunkent fist to purple fox!! :D
Back to top Go down
drenii
BlackOps
BlackOps
drenii

We know you Want it
Extreme Shinobi
Clan Tourney CUP

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:52 pm

i like sasuke cuz his cursed seal lvl 2 pwns :D
Back to top Go down
http://ninjamanager.com
dynamite90
Shinobi
Shinobi
dynamite90

MEdium MOnsters!!
Excellent JOB!! DYN

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 pm

i like naruto sage, gaara kazekage, hinata with her powerfull punches :)) and that's it
Back to top Go down
Darklegend
Ghost In a Shell
Ghost In a Shell
Darklegend

yahiko
mucho Gusto

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 am

the lst couple naruto episodes has gotten pretty boring dont u think??
Back to top Go down
WeReWoLf
Captain
Captain
WeReWoLf

Legendary Toad
KAGE LEVEL
SHUM SHUM
Tourney Winner

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 am

I didn't even watch them i wanna let em be a lot and watch them together :P

Don't forget also i am gonna kill you darrrrrrrkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Disscussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Disscussion   Naruto Disscussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Disscussion
Page 1 of 1