Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions everyone please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizerz
Kunai
Kunai
Kaizerz

Opinions everyone please! Empty
PostSubject: Opinions everyone please!   Opinions everyone please! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:44 am

1. Tai, Nin, Hybrid: Which one do you all think is best for camping, and which one is best for progressing?
2. Attack, Nin Immune, Tai Immune, Ele Immune: Which order would you rank them for camping? And how would you rank them for progressing?
3. With both ends of the seal chart working for tai teams (Nin teams really needs the boost in reroll), how well do you think a low seal TAI team would do?
4. I see alot of people favoring ninjas with relatively balanced Tai and Nin, so which seal do you pick for them, 1 or 19?

As for my opinions...
1. Tai for Progressing, Hybrid for Camping. People tend to focus on one immunity or another I have noticed.
2. Camping : Nin Immune, Tai Immune, Attack, Ele Immune. I tend to use a defensive strategy. If I can nullify 60% of your attack, I only need to hit 41% of your normal attack to beat you. Progressing: Attack, Ele Immune, Nin Immune, Tai Immune.
3. I think there is great possibility for a low seal Tai team, especially with so many Tai users starting with a lower seal.
4. Depends on skills, but normally i got no idea so what ever i feel like.
Back to top Go down
aseek
Shinobi
Shinobi
aseek

PostSubject: Re: Opinions everyone please!   Opinions everyone please! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Kaizerz wrote:
1. Tai, Nin, Hybrid: Which one do you all think is best for camping, and which one is best for progressing?
2. Attack, Nin Immune, Tai Immune, Ele Immune: Which order would you rank them for camping? And how would you rank them for progressing?
3. With both ends of the seal chart working for tai teams (Nin teams really needs the boost in reroll), how well do you think a low seal TAI team would do?
4. I see alot of people favoring ninjas with relatively balanced Tai and Nin, so which seal do you pick for them, 1 or 19?

As for my opinions...
1. Tai for Progressing, Hybrid for Camping. People tend to focus on one immunity or another I have noticed.
2. Camping : Nin Immune, Tai Immune, Attack, Ele Immune. I tend to use a defensive strategy. If I can nullify 60% of your attack, I only need to hit 41% of your normal attack to beat you. Progressing: Attack, Ele Immune, Nin Immune, Tai Immune.
3. I think there is great possibility for a low seal Tai team, especially with so many Tai users starting with a lower seal.
4. Depends on skills, but normally i got no idea so what ever i feel like.

Hmmm for my noob opinions.....
1.The one who collect all LW will be for camping lol XD, for progress Nin ,LS for faster progress and Tai, HS for slower
2. camping:Attack, Nin Immune,Tai Immune, Ele Immune. Attack is the best defense. Progressing : same
3.Nah thats not good because tai based usually have low nin
4.19 i dont like low seal :P
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Kunai
Kunai
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Opinions everyone please!   Opinions everyone please! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:34 am

I suppose that the best.way to. Make a camper is to chose a successfull camper and make a team that contradicts it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions everyone please!   Opinions everyone please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions everyone please!
Page 1 of 1